Saturday, June 1, 2019

Three Beautiful Things 05/31/19: Surprise Breakfast Pal, Preparing the Inn, Relaxing at the Lounge

1. It was fun being back at Sam's again for breakfast this morning with Ed, Buff, Scott B., and Jerry. We had a guest today! Mike Stafford is in town and he joined us. It was a great surprise and a most welcome one.

2. I'll be hosting friends at the house before Goose's memorial and Terry is spending the night here, so I began to prepare for both. I don't have much left to do on the ground level of the house and all three beds upstairs now have clean sheets on them and Terry can choose which one he'd like to sleep in. All I need to do Saturday is vacuum and spiff things up a bit and pick up a few things at the store.

3. I had fun yakking with Bird Legs, Ginger, Jake, Carol Lee, Eileen, DJ, Cas, and others at the Lounge late this afternoon. I left by six o'clock and, after a few bites to eat, went to bed early in order to rest up for what will be a full day on Saturday.

No comments: