Friday, May 31, 2019

Three Beautiful Things 05/30/19: Restful Day, Pictures Posted, NBA Finals

1. The previous twelve days have been full with lots of live music, visits with friends, time with Debbie, walking, and now getting settled back in. I took today off, so to speak. I stayed home. Got laundry done. Took a nap this afternoon. I enjoyed slowing things down, taking it easy.

2. Slowing things down gave me some time to go through the modest number of pictures I snapped while away. I enjoyed reliving my hike along Sweet Creek and if you'd like to see the three sets of six to seven pictures I posted, they are here, here, and here. I also enjoyed reliving my stroll through the Owen Rose Garden and you'll find about half a dozen pictures of it right here.

3. My internet tv service doesn't include ABC so I couldn't watch the Raptors play the Warriors this evening. I did, however, find the ESPN Radio broadcast and played it through my wireless speaker and had a lot of fun listening to the Raptors play superbly and defeat the Warriors 118-109. If nothing else, this opening game seemed to promise that this will be a competitive series. The Raptors sounded like a balanced team on offense and defense and the Warriors are always tough. As much as I enjoyed the game, even more I enjoyed the play by play work of Marc Kestecher and the analysis by the brilliant and insightful Hubie Brown.

No comments: