Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Three Beautiful Things 09/17/19: Getting Packed, Costco Exchange, Growler Guys with Byrdman

1. I did laundry and packed for my trip so I can leave before 9:00 Wednesday morning.

2. I discovered I bought the wrong battery powered toothbrushes at Costco on Friday, so I made a quick trip back and exchanged my mistake for the ones I wanted.

3.  In CdA, I returned to Growler Guys, met up with Byrdman, and we each enjoyed a pour of Great Divide's Hercules, Breakside's Precious Snowflake, and a half pint of Mother Earth's Main Street Cream Ale (not creme soda). We yakked about a lot of stuff and looked at pictures of places we've hiked and might go in the future. It was a great session. The 2IPAs and the Cream Ale were delicious and the yakkin' was awesome.

No comments: