Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Three Beautiful Things 09/09/19: Rain, Leftovers, Toe

1. Rain fell much of the day and I stayed indoors. I worked several crossword puzzles and enjoyed the comments different friends wrote on my Facebook page about Sloppy Joes and Creme Soda.

2. Debbie combined the leftover Sloppy Joe mixture with leftover fried corn. I fixed a batch of jasmine rice. With the addition of some Frank's RedHot Sauce, this was a simple and tasty dinner.

3. My big toe continues to heal. I continue to ice it periodically. Every once in a while it bleeds a little bit. But, the inflammation has decreased, it gets more flexible all the time, and, gradually, the bluish tint continues to fade. A few small areas are tender to the touch, but the toe fits easily in my shoe and rarely bothers me as I walk around.

No comments: