Thursday, September 5, 2019

Three Beautiful Things 09/04/19: Toe Update, Travel Plans, Relaxing Next Door

1. My injured toe continues to look ugly, but it doesn't hurt and becomes more flexible all the time. When I wear my shoes, there's no pain and I am not really limping much. I'm thinking that in another day or so, I can give the Health and Wellness Trail a try and test this beat up old toe.

2. I decided to go on a road trip between Sept. 18 and 24. I will spend a couple nights in Bonners Ferry, ID, drive north to Crawford Bay, BC for three nights, and spend one night in Ponderay, ID. I'll explore each locale, take pictures, be out in the natural world as much as possible, and, in British Columbia, visit Nelson, Ainsworth, and visit a couple of provincial parks. It will be solo trip. I look forward to spending more time than I ever have in the Bonners Ferry area and revisiting places in British Columbia and seeking out new sites.

3. After a day that got fairly hot, things cooled off refreshingly this evening. Debbie and I went next door and sat on Christy and Everett's deck for some enjoyable conversation and relaxation.

No comments: