Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Three Beautiful Things 12/20/06: Sam, Snug, Hanky

1. Turns out that my brother-in-law's cousin at Vandal Sense and I are not only distantly related, but have a lot to correspond about in relation to Kellogg. His father is three years younger than I and his mother lived a block away from me in Kellogg. Our correspondence is new and already very interesting. How fun!

2. Othello director Sparky gave me a little stuffed lion for Christmas to commemorate playing Lion as Snug the Joiner in our 2005 production of A Midsummer Night's Dream which she also directed.

3. I watched Tara and Ben play their Emelia and Iago handkerchief scene today and, with six weeks to go until the play hits the boards, they are off book and exploring all kinds of sexual tension and gamesmanship between the two characters. It was sublime watching them play today. I tingled.

1 comment:

Dubya said...

Howard Dean sent me a Christmas present. It's kinda cute. It's a stuffed goat. Din't realize Dean could be so thoughtful like.