Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Request for a Birthday Gift

I know today's your birthday,
And I did not buy no rose.
But I wrote this song instead and I call it,
"Popsicle Toes".


Today's my 53rd birthday and my favorite birthday song is Michael Franks' "Popsicle Toes".
I'd like to post a video of Franks singing this song, for my birthday, but I haven't found one.

You would make what will be a very happy birthday even happier if you found this video somewhere and send me the goods so I can post it.



Humbly,
Raymond Pert

1 comment:

Kenton Bird said...

Happy birthday, Bill! It's snowing hard in Moscow, so I decided against venturing north on Highway 95 in my 21-year-old Volkswagen with 5-year old tires. Have a great celebration, and give my regards to the gang. I look forward to reading an account of the festivities on your Blog. My best to all Kelloggians!