Saturday, December 2, 2006

Snug

I have written about Snug, my Springer Spaniel, from time to time.

I just bought my first ever digital camera. This is the first picture I took with the camera.

It's a cropped version. I cropped out the dishwasher and kitchen counter and drawers!

I hope you find him handsome even if I don't take very good photos. I hope his dog-beauty transcends my inartistic picture taking!

By the way, his name is Snug because I played Snug, the Joiner in A Midsummer Night's Dream in spring of '05. First the role, and then the Springer.

3 comments:

Student of Life said...

How could you not love that precious little face! Thank you for sharing your baby with us!

JBelle said...

This a fiiine lookin' dogue.

Word Tosser said...

He looks so prim and proper, that I almost see a bow tie on him... lol..