Saturday, September 19, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 09/19/09: Paul, Jerome, Duck Shopping

1. I ran into Paul today at Market of Choice. Man. I don't know when we last talked with each other, but we got caught up on a variety of subjects and hope to play some golf together at some point again.

2. THEN, I ran into Jerome, whom I haven't seen since he's had major surgery and we had a great time getting caught up on what we've each been up to.

3. It's a waste of gas. I know. I really enjoy driving from the south of Eugene to the northern outskirts with a trip to Trader Joe's in between, shopping for groceries, and, best of all, listening to the Ducks on the radio.

2 comments:

Christy Woolum said...

It was the Triple Crown of football yesterday... victories for the Ducks, Cougs, and Vandals. When we were sitting in our NIWP meeting at the Ed. Building we could hear the fight song being played over at the Dome. It brought back memories!

MarmiteToasty said...

I thought it was going to be 3 meetings of old maties lol.... I presuming that The Ducks is a basketball/baseball/football team... cos I cant imagine just listening to a recording of ducks quacking on the radio.... :)

x