Thursday, June 1, 2017

Three Beautiful Things 05/31/17: Flying to Spokane, Business, Sube History

1. I booked a flight for Spokane today. I will arrive there on Saturday, June 17th at 11:00 a.m., so I'll get to see Mom early in the afternoon that day. I'm relieved that I made this booking. Just knowing when I arrive in Kellogg helps give shape to the next few months for the Deke, me, and my family in Kellogg. I think it also helps in all the deliberations and plans required in trying to arrange for Mom to return to her home.

2. I spent a lot of time today doing household financial business. I also registered for the Kellogg High School All-Class Reunion in August.  Getting these things done was another source of relief.

3.  I also spent time reviewing the history of the Sube. How old are the tires? When was the timing belt last changed? How old are the brakes? Can the odd thing happening with the air conditioning be fixed? Questions, questions, questions.

No comments: