Friday, July 15, 2022

Three Beautiful Things 07-14-2022: Slow Cooked Pork, Resting Up, Cool Cats

 1. I decided to slow cook a pork shoulder today to take to the get together up the river on Saturday. I got it done, but now that it's cooked, I'm not sure what to do with it. I'll figure something out -- leaning toward taking some kind of break along with the meat to offer sandwiches to the potluck.

2. I rested a lot today. I have two days with more activity than I'm used to coming up on Friday and Saturday. I'm already trying to plot out ways to save energy, but I might experience some adrenaline surges -- that could help! 

3. So we had this new heating/cooling system installed in May and it's working well for us humans in the house. It makes me very happy that since Copper and Luna spend their days behind closed doors in the Vizio room or the bedroom that I can keep those rooms comfortable for them while it's hot outside. 

No comments: