Thursday, July 8, 2010

Three Beautiful Things 07/07/10: Ear Wax, Firearms and Fireworks, Brakes

1. My Facebook friend Allison posted a quote from Winnie the Pooh: “If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.” In my case, it was pebbles of ear wax and I decided to try out the Peace Health clinic at Market of Choice and it was perfect. And I could hear again.

2. The youngster who cut my hair at Perfect Look shot a rifle for the first time on the Fourth of July out by Cheshire. She was at a party where people shot fireworks at each other. She'd been told things got a little crazy at her friend's uncle's party on the fourth.

3. The Subaru has new rear brakes and is road ready for a drive to Idaho.

2 comments:

Go Figure said...

RP: Fireworks, crazy, and shooting a rifle...not a good mix. Glad she was there to tell the story. I did do a little 'plunking' with Matt on the 4th myself. The Old Man still can outshoot the 'boy'...with a rifle that is...ha.

Go Figure said...

RP: Brakes. Hmm I have noticed the past few days that I always seem to take them for granted. ha.