Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 07/22/13: Movies On My Own Terms, Walk, Troxstar Pizza

1.  I am trying to write about my love for movies on my own terms, not in the ways I'm used to reading from reviewers or in ways I'm used to hearing friends and others talk about movies.  I enjoyed more riffing today on the many ways Take This Waltz moved me to remember and relive music and events in my life from over thirty years ago.

2.  I enjoyed taking a good walk to the pharmacy and leaving the car at home.

3.  The Troxstar has completed his latest SepticAid World Tour and so we went over to Whirled Pies for a couple of slices and some pints of Planktown's Bart's Best Bitter beer.  The beer was light and tasty.  The deep shade behind Whirled Pies was comfortable.  The conversation was real. 

No comments: