Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 07/29/13: Cleaner Garage, Zinneas Survive, Hacker

1.  Cooler weather means more jobs done.  The garage looks about fifty times better after I cleared out a few things and swept it. 

2.  I'd been hesitant to transplant a couple of zinnea plants, but Christy walked me through what I needed to do, I followed her directions faithfully, and the zinneas survived.

3.  The Troxstar and I hacked our way around nine holes of par 3 golf at Fiddler's Green.  I hadn't played for several years and any hope I had that my bad habits might have gone away were dashed early and often.  For good players, muscle memory is an ally.  For me, it's my ruination on the golf course.  My muscles remember, and carry out, all the wrong things to do.

1 comment:

The Male Goddess said...

But your muscle memory still gots it at the suck house!

Maybe next time we'll perform at a higher level on the course.