Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Three Beautiful Things 09/29/14: Learning Greenbelt, Eyes OK, Floor Nap

1.  I spent time getting a bit familiar with Greenbelt and the surrounding suburbs without GPS.  I consulted maps online, took notes, and tried things out and I'm getting it.

2.  I was due for an eye exam and had a great time, especially since I found out that there was no significant change in my eyesight and that the best thing I can do to help my eyes is give them a rest when I'm on the computer.

3.  With the Deke so busy teaching, I am taking care of certain aspects of getting our apartment set up.  First the kitchen and in the afternoon I did something I used to do in my trailer in Cd'A, my little basement apartment in Eugene, and in my office at LCC:  I took a nap on the floor.

No comments: