Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Three Beautiful Things 08-21-2023: Clean Teeth, Mac and Cheese, Beer Soup Maybe?

1. After an hour, starting at 8 a.m., under Kathy's care with my yap wide open, my teeth are now smooth and clean and everything looked good.  

2. Early this afternoon, I took last Monday's HelloFresh bag out of the refrigerator and made a creamy macaroni and cheese featuring roasted green pepper and roasted garlic. 

3. In the evening, while watching episodes of Chopped After Hours, I started thinking about the mac and cheese I had left over. One of the After Hours baskets included a bottle of beer. I really like beer soup. I don't remember ever trying to make it at home. I'm going to see I can transform the mac and cheese I have to work with into a small pot of beer cheese soup -- possibly with a little bacon -- and, well, I don't know just yet what else the experiment might include. 

No comments: