Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Three Beautiful Things 08/22/2011: Jimmy's Down the Street, Camera Corral, Family Pictures

1.  I jumped in the Honda this morning and drove to Cd'A to see if the Camera Corral had the camera equipment I needed and that Best Buy didn't have.  Before venturing into the heart of East Sherman, however, I stopped for breakfast at Jimmy's Down the Street.  It was bustling with customers and I seized the opportunity to snap some pictures from the hip.  My favorites were of my friendly and hard-working server, Babette.  I enjoyed her service and her personality a lot:



2.  It was completely worth the added trip to drive back to Cd'A this morning and go to the Camera Corral.  They had the products I was looking for.  The atmosphere of the store was calm and professional.  To make sure the shutter cable worked, I brought my camera into the store and tested it.  It worked.  I left the store beaming.

3.  Taking pictures of Carol and Paul's family was really fun.  Sure, we have a lot of pictures with eyes closed, attention distracted, a familly member playing with her hair -- we all expected that.  But, we got some good pictures out of it, too.  Here's one I like:


No comments: