Sunday, January 21, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 01/21/07: Snug Injury, Photo Taking, Wucky

1. Snug and I went to the Emergency Vet Hospital to make sure a wound Snug suffered at the swiping paw of a cat wasn't too serious. Dr. Mark McConnell treated Snug: he's a University of Idaho grad and I had on my North Idaho College hoodie and we had a good talk about Idaho. The best news is that Snug did not suffer serious injury.

2. We had an eight hour rehearsal today for Othello. I took Snug with me and we had a lot of free time to walk together and I took a lot of pictures. I enjoyed most taking pictures of the sculpture of the small boy in the huge chair with a tree growing out of his head.

3. Rick Wainwright, one of my favorite friends when I was in junior high and early high school commented on my blog post about the 1970 Kellogg-Wallace baseball season. (The picture at the top of that post is of the 1971 team.)

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Glad to hear Snug is none the worse for the wear after his feline encounter. I remember a cat opened up my dog's nose pretty efficiently once when I was a kid. Knowing Dixie (my dog), she probably just went in for a closer sniff and got more than she bargained for!