Monday, January 22, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 01/22/07: Costumes, Recovery, Angel

1. Othello costume parade. So much color! So much variety! So much genius!

2. Snug is recovering nicely. His wound already looks better. He's wiped out. So am I! He is wanting to be physically closer to me, even more than usual. I hate having to leave the house to go to work. I want to be home with Snug while he gets his feet back under him.

3. Angel came by today to ask for a recommendation for financial aid at the U of Oregon. It is very gratifying to think that a few words of support on her behalf might result in this lovely, intelligent student having a slightly easier row to hoe if the University will financially aid her.

1 comment:

Hello from Julia said...

I'm looking around to see if anyone else is doing Three Good Things. I found yours linking from Three Beautiful Things, which I just discovered tonight. These are very positive sites. Come check out my blog http://3for365.blogspot.com (your feedback is welcome). Cheers, -Julia