Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 07/22/09: Home with Olivia, Probiotic Pleasures, Save the Blog!

1. When I talked to Molly early this afternoon on the telephone, she was pretty sure she'd be discharged from the hospital. She's eager to get home and to start her new life with Olivia.

2. I'm supposed to eat probiotic food. I'm supposed to eat foods whose sugar is released into my blood more slowly. Eating fresh peaches slathered with Greek God honey yogurt sure makes it easy to meet these demands.

3. I took the time tonight to turn every month's worth of blog posts I've written into word documents and save them on my external storage drive. It's astonishing to scan what I've written and to see how scrambled my memory is regarding what happened when over the almost three years since I began this blog!

1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

You got all that done in one night? Wow! I was thinking this would be a big,overwhelming job. I am glad you got yours backed up.