Friday, July 31, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 07/30/09: Title Obsession, Thank You -- Thank You, Probiotic Feast

  1. Some times things nag at me, for no apparent reason. Car titles have been nagging me recently. I dug in my file box, found them, and am no reassured that I know where the title to each car is….another obsession down the drain.
  2. I owed many people gratitude who helped me during my Hospital Tour, Spring 2009. I started writing thank you cards. I got a bunch of them done in May, but was interrupted by , yes, a trip to the hospital. I finally got back to the cards today, wrote the unfinished ones, and mailed them all off…..a weight lifted.
  3. I ate a tasty probiotic dinner of Bubbies sauerkraut with a couple (not biotic) Bavarian Brats on the side. I so enjoyed this probiotic dinner that I ate a little container of Nancy's yogurt and enjoyed it so much I got out a little granola, poured another Nancy's over it and spooned some Greek God honey yogurt on top of it for good measure. All the good bacteria in my gut welcomed the company.

No comments: