Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Sibling Assignment #177: Scenes from a Chilly Winter + Cormorant Love

Carol assigned us to make a slideshow with music depicting love. She mandated that we use our own photographs.  

Carol had a Godspell song in her head as she took pictures at the arboretum at the U. of Idaho in September, here. Christy's Valentine for Everett is here

I don't exactly love winter, but I do love pictures of winter.  So I set winter pictures I've taken to Glenn Gould's 1981 version of the Aria from Bach's Goldberg Variations.

Then I remembered a set of pictures I took in Eugene, at Delta Ponds, back in December of 2012, of two cormorants being love birds. I like the short winter love story these pictures tell, so I thought I'd add this set to my slideshow.  







No comments: