Thursday, May 2, 2019

Three Beautiful Things 05/01/18: Goose and Burt, Paint Job, Eddie Joe's and Yellow Curry

1. I didn't receive any updates on Kirk today.  As always, whenever I hear from Janice, I'll spread the news.

The memorial service for Burt Roberts will be given on Saturday, May 11, at 1:00, at Legacy Church in Meridian. The church is at 1507 N. Meridian Road.

2.  Shawn and Pablo made more progress on the painting job upstairs and Shawn touched up a few spots around the house and on the front porch.

3. Cas invited me to join him for a few beers at Eddie Joe's down the street. No dogs fought. No humans fought. Tracy joined us for a while before we all went home. Once home, I cooked an aggressive yellow curry sauce with broccoli and cauliflower and enjoyed its saltiness, sweetness, and heat over jasmine rice seasoned while it cooked with sesame oil.

No comments: