Saturday, May 18, 2019

Three Beautiful Things 05/17/19: Getting Ready, Sunday Brunch, Happy Charly

1. With the rain falling steadily all day, I was content to stay indoors and prepare for my trip. I got all my laundry done, changed the sheets on my bed, cleaned the kitchen, including the inside of the refrigerator,  packed my suitcase, vacuumed, and made a list of things to be sure to remember to take with me.  I will return to a clean house. I like that.

2. I also finalized plans to meet Patrick and Meagan for brunch Sunday morning.

3. I took Charly over to Carol and Paul's house. Charly loves it there. She and Sadie are both older and little dogs and enjoy each other's company. Charly is really happy sleeping in the crate and enjoys hanging out in it. Carol and Paul enjoy working outside in their spacious back yard and Charly loves it out there. This evening, when we arrived at the Roberts' home, Charly was pulling hard on her leash, imploring me to step it up. She was eager to be in Paul and Carol's house. Charly is not only a happy house guest, she's easy. This is all a relief to me.

No comments: