Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Three Beautiful Things 10-09-2023: Nails Clipped, Lists, Leftovers

1. Luna and Copper protested mildly when I put them in their carriers, but their visit to the vet was short: they got their nails trimmed, a move that helps me give Luna her medicine and that saves wear and especially tear on the bedsheets.

2. I'll be driving Ed to Pendleton on Tuesday for a three night stay. I got organized today, even resorting to making a list of what to remember to pack. I didn't used to make lists often, but as my mind and memory become gradually less sharp and less reliable, lists help me.

3. We had leftover chicken enchilada casserole and risotto from family dinner and I thought both offerings tasted even better for dinner tonight than they did on Sunday.  

No comments: