Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Three Beautiful Things 10-30-2023: Rehab Around the Corner, Recycling, Penne and Ground Beef

1. I got a call I was expecting from the Pulmonary Rehab clinic at Kootenai Health and I will blast over there next Tuesday for an initial consultation and intake appointment. I'm looking forward to the exercise and the instruction.

2. I admit it, I get more satisfaction out of getting cans, plastic bottles, and cardboard out of our garage and recycled than a sane person ought to, but it's true. Loading up the Sube with recyclables, keeping the garage tidy, and dropping off those items had me feeling stoked today.

3. Customarily, we order vegetarian dinners to prepare from HelloFresh, but Debbie changed it up this week and tonight I made a penne dish with ground beef that featured a delicious cream sauce, onion, peas, and truffle zest. It was simple and delicious. Debbie had had dental work done today and, for her, especially, this meal was comforting.  

No comments: