Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Three Beautiful Things 10-16-2023: Vaxxed Up the Wazoo, Ravioli Dinner, Debbie's Giving Nature

1. One of the last times I was in Eugene, I visited Sparky. She wanted to assure me that things were as safe at her house as could be. She told me she and Joe were "vaxxed up the wazoo". I went to Yoke's today for a Covid booster and immediately thought that, I, too, am now vaxxed up the wazoo. 

2. The vaccine left me mildly fatigued, but I rallied once Debbie arrived home and fixed us a delicious HelloFresh creamy lemon spinach and ricotta ravioli dinner. 

It worked.

3. I can't go into detail, but I can say that once again, this evening, as Debbie told me about her students and her imaginative and often fun work with them, I thought two things: Debbie is doing great work with these children and Debbie's students need her kindness, generosity, and how she loves being their teacher.

No comments: