Thursday, November 16, 2023

Three Beautiful Things 11-15-2023: New Primary Care Giver, I Walked, Scallops for Dinner

1. Physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practioners come and go at the uptown Kellogg medical clinic. This morning, at 7:20, I had an introductory appointment with Michael Watrobka, PA, my fifth primary care giver since moving to Kellogg. Mainly, PA Watrobka and I talked about my medical history and current medical situation and set up an appointment for me to return to him in January for my annual Medicare appointment. He's also in charge of my prescriptions now. 

2. When I check into the gym on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I answer a few questions, including, "Have you exercised since your last visit here?" I like to be able to answer that I have exercised, but on Tuesday I was busy with online communications and the get together at Corby's. Therefore, when I left my 7:20 appointment, I came home, ate a small bowl of oatmeal, and about an hour later took a twenty-five minute walk. 

"Have you exercised since we last saw you?"

"Yes. Just this morning in fact."

3. Debbie and I, until this evening, had never had a meal from HelloFresh featuring scallops. I made mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus, and pan cooked about ten scallops. I also made a sauce for the scallops and both of us were very pleased with how this meal worked out. 


No comments: