Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Three Beautiful Things 11-20-2023: Solid Workout, "Morning Dew" Bliss, Corn Chowder

1. I zipped over to CdA today and enjoyed a solid workout at the rehab gym. I returned home right away. 

2. It's a blast using my phone to play Jeff's radio show Deadish, thanks to KEPW.org archiving his Thursday night show for a couple of weeks and Bluetooth technology in the Camry.  Lately, Jeff has been playing excerpts from Dead shows from November 50 years ago. The band sounded especially good on I-90 yesterday when Jeff played a "Morning Dew" growing out of "Uncle John's Band" and then returning to "Uncle John's Band", growing out "Morning Dew". 

3. Back home, I got out one of our latest bags from HelloFresh and made an Old Bay seasoned corn chowder accompanied by a toasted mini-baguette, cut in half, and topped with a mixture of Old Bay Seasoning, a hint of sugar, and butter. It was a perfect November evening supper. 

No comments: