Friday, November 17, 2023

Three Beautiful Things 11-16-2023: Signed Up at the Fitness Center, The Camry and Bluetooth, HelloFresh Chicken Dinner

1. These sessions at the heart and lung rehab gym at Kootenai Health motivated me to rejoin the Fitness Center at Shoshone Medical Health today. After I signed up, I did all I could to replicate the workouts I do in CdA. 

2. I've been driving the Camry this week and Debbie has been driving the Sube to school. In addition to having superb headlights, I love being able to use Bluetooth in the Camry. Recently, I switched from Mose Allison and started playing music from nearly fifty years ago recorded by Michael "Popsicle Toes" Frank. I loved getting back in touch with his smart, clever, erotic, and imaginative writing and the superb musicians who support his vocals. After working out, though, I sought a different kind of music and rocked out to the best of ZZ Top -- "Give Me All Your Lovin'" had come over the house sound system while I was on the treadmill and helped make my workout very enjoyable. 

3. I didn't take much to make a delicious dinner tonight of chicken cutlets and roasted Yukon golds accented with a Parmesan and chive cream sauce accompanied by a mixed greens salad dressed with a Dijon Mustard dressing. It might have been the simplest HelloFresh dinner yet and one of the tastiest, too. 

No comments: