Saturday, November 18, 2023

Three Beautiful Things 11-17-2023: Slight Ramping Up, The Cursing Man at Costco, Conspiracies and Cover Ups

1. So my workout assignments at the cardio/pulmonary gym at Kootenai Health are called prescriptions. One of the staff, on Wednesday, decided to ramp up my prescription a bit for my workout today. I think my workouts could be ramped up a little more after today. I did very well with today's challenges and look forward to continuing to search for the workout that makes me work a little more but doesn't make me double over, fighting for breath, or make me barf.

2. After my workout and a light lunch at Moon Time, I got some Thanksgiving shopping done for Carol, Paul, and me at Costco. One man passed me in an aisle, cursing shoppers under his breath who were blocking the aisle. (They were enjoying offerings at a sample table.) I don't enjoy getting agitated and was glad that I enjoy the crowds in Costco. Always have. I mean, I am contributing to the mob scene, right? Anyway, I watched this guy until he was out of my sight, practicing red-faced, grumbling indoor road rage as he headed toward the check out stations. I hope he got home all right and found some time and a way to settle down, relax, take it easy.

3. Debbie and I listened to the second episode of the podcast, Who Killed JFK? and had a fascinating talk about cover ups and conspiracies. Debbie cracked open a can of Skyline (Cincinnati) Chili which we enjoyed over spaghetti with grated cheese and green onions and we watched two different episodes (again) from Season 1 of Slow Burn, taking in more programming about conspiracies and cover ups.  

No comments: