Monday, December 1, 2014

Three Beautiful Things 11/29/14: Relaxing Weekend Ends, Enjoyed Wendy's, Safe at Home

1.  Mom and I gathered our things and Christy packed up some food and holly, pine cones, and boughs for us to take home, and, in saying our farewells as we left Christy and Everett's home, we all agreed that we'd had a most relaxing, simple, and enjoyable Thanksgiving Day and weekend.  None of us wanted it to end.

2.  Mom and I both needed a rest room break and decided we'd like a bite to eat, so we stopped at Wendy's on Argonne Road and I was very happy that once she added some salt and pepper to her burger Mom was very happy with her lunch.  (So was I...)

3.  Mom and I arrived home safely and Carol and Paul kept Mom and me up to date on the progress of their trip from Meridian, ID to Kellogg and we were happy when they arrived home safely.  The Deke sent me one update when she was about forty-five miles outside Greenbelt and I didn't hear anything else, so I'm figuring no news is good news and that she and Molly arrived home safely.

No comments: