Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Silent Times

I've been absent from this blog for a while, absent from writing Three Beautiful Things.

The Deke's mother died recently and her brother is very near passing away, at home, of cancer.

It's been a grievous time, a horrible time especially for the Deke.

Sometimes it's best to remain silent, to let my feelings and thoughts be my own or to only convey them to those I'm close to.

I'll return to Three Beautiful Things and sibling assignments and other things, probably after Thanksgiving.

But for now, and for the past couple of weeks, I have simply decided silence is best.

5 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

(((MrP Deke))))know you are all in my thoughts and in my silent wishes for peace.......

oxo

Nita Jo said...

Such a sad time. My thoughts & prayers are with you both.

MGM said...

So sorry! May you find peace amid the storms!

Ms. Thouvenel said...

God bless. My prayers are with you.

Go Figure said...

RP: I second what MGM says.