Sunday, November 8, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 11/07/09: Old Neighborhood Pictures, Sheets, Sweep

1. Russell and I decided to pick a neighborhood and walk around it, looking for photographic subjects. I suggested we go to an area in Eugene where I lived almost twenty years ago and it turned out great. Here are some pictures I took in the general area of 29th Place and Washington/Madison:


2. Sometimes achieving a relaxed, peaceful state of mind is as simple as clean sheets.

3. Sometimes achieving a relaxed, peaceful state of mind is as simple as sweeping the floor of my room.

1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

For me it was clean sheets also, clearing books off the shelves and donating them to the book sale, ridding our house of magazines, and reorganizing my study. Now I have procrastinated enough and must get to work!