Sunday, January 19, 2014

Three Beautiful Things 01/18/14: Up Early, Lunch at Pure, Eggplant Stir Fry

1.  I woke up at 4 a.m. and I'd had it with getting up and walking around, my toe keeping me awake.  So I started my day with coffee and writing and thinking about stuff and it turned out not to be such a bad thing to decide to stay awake rather than trying to go back asleep at 4 a.m.

2.  Russell and I had a good lunch at Pure.  I decided I wasn't ready to walk around and take pictures and I decided to go home after lunch to rest my stupid toe.  We had a great talk and the bento box was good as well.

3.  I made a dinner both the Deke and I enjoyed:  a stir fry of onion, ginger, celery, red and yellow pepper and eggplant over Chinese egg noodles, boiled, and then fried in sesame oil.  It worked out great! 

No comments: