Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Three Beautiful Things 10/03/16: Exercise, Inflamed Big Toe, Ana Hugs Me

1.  I arrived a little early to water aerobics today, did some pre-class jogging, appreciated that our instructor, Marsha, had set aside an aquatic noodle with more diameter for me to try out, and had an excellent workout this morning.

2.  Well, I'm disappointed, to say the least, that my right foot's big toe suddenly got angry today and started to swell -- something that last happened back in March of this year.  The good news is that I have three Thera Pearl ice packs in the freezer always at the ready, so I began icing the toe immediately, hoping to settle it down in the next few days.  I've been enjoying being able to walk without discomfort over the last few weeks, so this is a setback -- but, I'll keep icing it and I'm still going to do the best I can to do some walking and take some pictures.

3.  While Hiram is on tour, the Deke is staying at the Diazes.  I went over this evening to take the Deke some mail and to say hello and Molly took this picture of Ana after she ran to jump in my arms to hug me.



No comments: