Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Three Beautiful Things 08/20/19: Resting Up, Coal Creek on flickr, Crossword Puzzles

1. It was a restful Tuesday today. On Wednesday (Aug 21st), Byrdman and I have plans to hike into Lake Stevens. From everything I've read about the trail, it will be the most strenuous hike I've undertaken in many years. I've tried to prepare for it by doing some uphill hiking, trying to build my wind, cardio strength, and leg muscles. I want to be fresh for this hike, so no hiking today. Just resting.

2. I uploaded onto flickr just over thirty-five of the pictures I took on Monday on the Coal Creek trail. If you'd like to look them over, just click here

3. While taking it easy today, when I wasn't looking at pictures I've snapped, I mostly worked crossword puzzles. I put on the American Legion championship baseball game between Idaho Falls and Fargo, but it was suspended by rain and will resume on Wednesday morning.

No comments: