Thursday, September 26, 2024

Three Beautiful Things 09-24-2024: Saturday's Buffet Looks Great, Writing My Part of the Celebration of Life for Don Knott, Wah Hing Hits the Spot

 1. Today, I delayed going to Spokane for blood work until Wednesday and stayed home to work on two projects related to Don Knott's Celebration of Life (Saturday, Sept. 28th at 3 p.m. at the Mountain View Congregational Church in Kellogg.)

First project: Keeping track of people's contributions to the Saturday buffet. 

This project worked well. I am positive we'll have plenty of food at the Inland Lounge following Don's service. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all the contributors. 

2. Second project: Writing, as the officiant of the service, my contributions. I completed a solid first draft of Saturday's service and I'll return to it on Thursday and see about making any edits. 

3. Debbie arrived home in the mood for some Chinese food, an awesome idea,  and we ordered Ginger Beef from Wah Hing along with an order of potstickers and for both of us. It was a perfect break from our own cooking. 

No comments: