Thursday, June 18, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 06/17/09: Endurance, World Problems Solved, Dreamin' Katrina

1. Snug and I went for a walk on the Rexius trail. I wanted him tired for his grooming and I wanted to see if I felt as well after a long walk as I do when just puttering around the house. It worked. Snug was great at the groomer and I felt great after walking for about a mile and an hour or so. This is very encouraging.

2. Michael, Margaret, Jeff, and I ranted, laughed, cursed, told stories, recounted movies, asserted world views, bitched, complimented, praised, and got, by turns, agitated and relaxed over coffee late this afternoon. We have so much fun.

3. I had a mirthful dream just before waking up in which Katrina (Notes on a Napkin) and I were team teachers in a college level Christian Fiction course. The class was overenrolled, we were blown away by the interest, and we started class with a study of Flannery O'Connor's "A Good Man is Hard to Find".

No comments: