Thursday, June 18, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 06/18/09: Robbin' Uncle Bunker, Tales of Leniency, Car Bath

1. Stu called and we laughed about the time he called me in London from the Smelter gate house on Bunker Hill's dime.

2. I've decided to write in this blog about incidents when I'm lenient and am acting in accord with the developing ethic of leniency I've been developing for several years. You can read my first micro-story of lenience, here.

3. My Honda is clean, inside and out. It'll be even more fun to drive to Vancouver, WA tomorrow, scurry down to Spirit Mountain, and come back to Diane's for a BBQ with life-long friends from Kellogg knowing that the Honda, while a 16 year old car, is looking pretty spiffy.

2 comments:

Christy Woolum said...

It must have been the day for cars. I also cleaned mine and holy cow I don't know how they get so dirty. Actually I do.... Shelby and Annie. Now I am ready to travel in style also. Have fun in Vancouver! Tell everyone hi.

raymond pert said...

My other contaminant: Cinnamon scone crumbs. Months old crumbs.