Monday, June 15, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 06/14/09: A Deep Drive...,Alive!, Wanna Dance?

1. I was jazzed when Ed called today to tell me his morning coffee buddy Dave is from Lake Oswego and that Dave and I played American Legion baseball against each other. We not only played against each other, but in an email Dave sent to me a while after Ed called, he recalled that the home run he smashed against us at Lake Oswego was the longest homer he ever hit. I relish these connections through this blog.

2. Leapin' lizards. I had a whole day of feeling good today. Could I actually be coming around. Might I be heading toward regaining strength and having some endurance? I hope so.

3. Sturt called to check up on my health this morning and we talked for a while about what girls we asked to dance with us at dances during high school when the live band covered Led Zeppelin's "Living Loving Maid (She's Just a Woman)".

1 comment:

Songwraith said...

Like the new "look!"