Friday, June 12, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 06/11/09: C-diff Back, Excellence, Finished

1. It's not beautiful, but if truth is beauty, it's true: I jumped the gun in my last 3bt when I bade C-diff goodbye. It's back. If it's not C-diff, it's a very good imitation. I'm discouraged.

2. Earlier today I went to the dentist for a couple of small jobs. No Novocaine. I thought as the doctor worked on the two teeth: he's really good. Careful. Deliberate. In charge. Efficient. Visiting his office makes going to the dentist a pleasure and I never dreamed I'd ever say that.

3. The house is painted. When I get to feeling better, I'll post pictures. I'm really happy it's finished.

2 comments:

Go Figure said...

Like the new photo!

Desert Diva said...

You've had quite a struggle lately. Take your meds, get lots of rest, and hang in there. Thinking you you and sending you healing prayers and thoughts...