Monday, April 7, 2014

Three Beautiful Things 04/06/14: Stamina, Pint Chat, Lucky Rice Error

1.  Time to build stamina.  Time to see how much work I can do and not offend my toes.  So, I pulled weeds and worked on both of these things.  My stamina is not great, but it will build.  My toes held up well as I worked at an easy pace, but got quite a bit done. 

2.  The Deke and I decided to go for a late afternoon pint to Sixteen Tons and we had a good time, talking about our move, trying to sort things out, continuing to figure out what we need to do.  Yes, it makes my stomach tighten a bit. Nerves.  But, we are working it out. 

3.  So that we would be sure to eat at home after our time at Sixteen Tons, I fixed dinner before we left and it was tasty: tofu, onion, ginger, garlic, red pepper, mushrooms, bok choi, cilantro over white rice (which I bought my mistake at the bulk bins).  The Deke was particularly happy I made this mistake and repeatedly told me, "I love white rice!"  Heh.  A fortuitous error, then.

No comments: