Monday, April 14, 2014

Three Beautiful Things 04/13/14: Moving Forward, Taxes Filed, IPA YouTube Concert

1.  Boxes of kitchen stuff and books flew out the door to Goodwill and then I flew out the door to the back and got after the tons of weeds that have exploded into life since the rains stopped and the sun began shining.  I still have days of work out there to go, but I'm off to a pretty good start.

2.  I filled out the forms many weeks ago.  Now. Taxes filed.  Checks made out.  Relief felt -- just to be done.   Enjoying watching the finish of the Masters sweetened my mood to do this last bit of tax work.

3.  I relaxed after taxes and yard work with the Deke's fine black bean and wheat berry chili, some bottles of Hop Valley Citrus Mistress IPA (love the grapefruit biting my tongue) and a YouTube self-selected concert featuring videos of Paul Simon, Elton John, Ray Cooper, Mark Knopfler, and Eric Clapton.  Lots of great songs and lots of joy filling me up.  What fun!

No comments: