Saturday, May 2, 2015

Three Beautiful Things 05/01/15: Framing Pictures, Serenity in Beltsville, Popcorn Party

1.  I have no idea why it's taken me months to do this, but today I put in an order for twenty 8 x 10 prints of pictures I've taken, picked them up at Costco, and started the process of rotating these pictures in and out of frames I have -- or, maybe I'll buy more frames and frame most of them. I must say, the pictures seem more real when they are no longer images on a laptop and are images on photopaper set in a frame.  It's fun.

2.  Since Costco is in Beltsville, I decided to find a place to walk and take pictures in Beltsville and drove to the Little Paint Branch Park where I discovered a shortish, but lovely asphalt trail winding along the Little Paint Branch Stream.  Here are a few pictures I took:





3.  The Deke had a tough week at school and was really worn out this evening and, to help her relax,
I went down to the Co-op and bought a jar of popcorn and a bottle of red wine, popped the popcorn on the stove top, buttered and salted it, and we had an excellent popcorn party here in our apartment home.

No comments: