Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Three Beautiful Things 10/22/18: Photos on flickr, Freshening Up, The Deke Returns

1. Between Oct 17-20, I had taken a few pictures, mostly across the street in Kellogg, a lot more in the general area of North Idaho College in Coeur d'Alene, and another set on the Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes on a walk starting at the Cataldo trail head. I uploaded those pictures into a single album on flickr today (I hope the company that took over flickr recently improves the site's uploading speed). On flickr, I post my pictures, no matter what they look like -- everything I take goes up and if you'd like to see these pictures, they are right here.

2. With the Deke coming home today, I laundered the sheets and blankets, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned up the kitchen, and even risked inciting Maggie and Charly's alarmed scream barking and vacuumed dog hair off of our love seat.

3. The Deke had a long day of travel from Baltimore to Austin to Sacramento to Spokane and then drove to Kellogg from Spokane and was tired and burnt out. We talked about a few things and I suggested she might want to sleep upstairs since I would be continuing a 24 hour urine collection through the night and needed to wrap the collection up at 5 a.m. Then, I would be leaving the house soon after 5 to register at Sacred Heart for a morning of blood tests, echo cardiogram, x-ray, abdominal ultrasound, and CT scan. I would be a source of disruption all night long and into the early morning.

No comments: