Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Three Beautiful Things 02-13-2024: My Common Cold Persists, A Superb Email Exchange, More Homemade Soup!

1. This common cold that's taken residence in my chest, throat, and nasal passages didn't move out today. Neither did I. I canceled my rehab session in CdA. I took two naps. I hydrated. I made a quick trip to Yoke's for some supplies like cough drops and Kleenex. 

2. I had one scintillating experience, however. Deborah G and I exchanged long emails and the great time I had writing to her about things present and a few Whitworth things in the past was surpassed only by the long email she wrote to me. 

3. Over the last few days, Debbie and I have been eating homemade chicken and then turkey soup. Today I combined the leftovers of the two soups into a chicken/turkey vegetable soup and it was awesome, and, as before, I ate it with the hope that it might also be medicinal.  

No comments: