Monday, February 19, 2024

Three Beautiful Things 02-18-2024: Quick Officiant Task, Back to *Songlines*, A Simple Dinner We'll Often Return To

1. In my role as officiant, I had one more small task to wrap up today and I bopped over to Carol and Paul's house where I took care of it. All I need to do now is mail the marriage certificate to Moscow, ID when the Post Office opens on Tuesday.

2. I fell behind working crossword puzzles and relaxed today getting those puzzles finished. I also brought Bruce Chatwin's book, Songlines, back out and started it all over again. On two or three occasions I've started this book and somehow got distracted from finishing it. I'm determined to read the whole book now and will do so with the help of listening to being read on Audible. 

3. Debbie and I have a new simple and very tasty meal to fall back on when we want something easy and delicious to eat. It's a combination of lemon, garlic, shrimp, butter, and pasta. Tonight was the second time I've fixed this meal lately and we officially enshrined it in our Simple Dinner Hall of Fame to be returned to time and time again. 

No comments: