Friday, August 7, 2026

Three Beautiful Things 08-06 & 07 a.m.-2026: New (Tentative) Time for Surgery, Riley Groomed, Christy's Thursday

 1. I'm writing this post at 9:00 on Friday morning. The time of Christy's surgery has been moved from 7:30 a.m. to10:30 a.m. and it's possible that time might change again. 

2. Today was grooming day for Riley and returned home looking fresh and handsome! 

3. Once Riley was home, I went to CdA and visited Christy. She had had a moderate session with a physical therapist. Christy was in a wheelchair and a nurse moved her into her bed later on. By the time I left, a couple of pros had been in to help reposition her in her bed and she was enjoying the tuna fish sandwich dinner she'd ordered. Wednesday's more ambitious PT session brought about quite a bit of pain Wednesday night, so I hope the lighter Thursday session didn't cause her pain Thursday night. 

No comments: