Friday, August 14, 2026

Three Beautiful Things 08-14-2026: Rest, Documenting, Reunion

 1. Things. 

Slowed. 

Down. 

Today. 

Christy continued working out in rehab. 

I visited her this afternoon. 

I rested. 

Yesterday's fantabulous Class of 72 Turns 72 party left me depleted with the sweetest possible fatigue. 

I had two great conversations with Debbie. 

I fixed myself a rice and egg stir fry. 

2. I experienced some blogger gratification today. 

Stu and I had been trying to figure out when some breakfast/lunch get togethers with friends had happened and who attended them. 

I had a record of each one in kellogg bloggin'. 

It was great not to have to guess what happened when. 

I'd documented it. 

3. Carol and Paul brought Riley up to the Shoshone Medical Center for a reunion with Christy. 

I wasn't there, but Christy posted pictures of being in a wheelchair on a medical center patio sharing human/dog bliss with Riley. 

Peak joy. 



No comments: